Watery Wednesday No4-Water Fountain

Its peaceful to sit by this small pond, listen to the cascading water sounds and contemplate life.

7 Responses to "Watery Wednesday No4-Water Fountain"

Gunilla (visit their site)

What a fantastic pond and the water statuie is fantastic I really want one myself.

Gunilla in Sweden

VALKYRIEN (visit their site)

That is a lovely little fountain/statue! Beautiful shot also!

Gemma Wiseman (visit their site)

Such a pretty water setting! I could dream here quite easily! Beautiful!

Marie (visit their site)

A lovely picture of a fantastic pond :-)

Anonymous (visit their site)

I love water fixtures. This one is very nice.

kden (visit their site)

I wish I had water feature in my yard. This place looks very cool and peaceful.

Julie (visit their site)

What a lovely pond and I bet it sounds serene.