Look at the sky from my window

Looking at the sky on Friday Hosted by Crazy Working Mom

9 Responses to "Look at the sky from my window"

Anna (visit their site)

Wow! I'm looking at the sky and all that green!

Calico Crazy (visit their site)

The colors in this are just wild. I would love to live somewhere that looked like this.

Calico Contemplations

Stacie (visit their site)

Beautiful shot! I love how the green stands out! The colors are just fantastic.

Petit Eyekiss (visit their site)

I love blue and green togheter, and here is realy beautiful.
Have a nice weekend!

Angel.Pearls (visit their site)

Great view from your window!//Eva

Tes (visit their site)

You are so fortunate to have a living painting through your window. Refreshing sight!

Marie (visit their site)

You have a great view :-)

eileeninmd (visit their site)

Great view and beautiful scenery. The green really pops, thanks for sharing.

Tammie Lee (visit their site)

gorgeous view, sky mixed with green.
Spirithelpers