Mosaic Monday: Turtles

Mosaic Monday hosted by our Dear Mary at Little Red House. The lovely turtles from my previous post.

8 Responses to "Mosaic Monday: Turtles"

Icy BC (visit their site)

This is beautiful, and the turtle is a joy to see.

pam (visit their site)

Great mosaic...LOVE that waterfall.

Anonymous (visit their site)

I just love Mosaic Monday! I never know what I'll see next. Love your turtles - I think I have a special spot for turtles because my best friend in grade school had several.

Thanks for welcoming us on over!
Zuzu

Dr.John (visit their site)

I always did love turtles. The picture is just great.

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts (visit their site)

Great mosaic...

Pat@Back Porch Musings (visit their site)

Wonderful mosaic!

eileeninmd (visit their site)

Cool mosaic on your turtles. I loved all your photos.

Mary (visit their site)

Wow, what a fun subject for a mosaic! They are such wonderful creatures! thanks so much for sharing your images at MM. :)